This one’ll have you spinning right round, baby!
This week’s tasty treat comes from blogger Jemma Andrew-Adiamah of Celery and Cupcakes. Jemma has an eight-month-old son (he’s adorable!), and is all about keeping things healthy and tasty for mums (and mums-to-be!). Enjoy!
Time: 10 minutes
Good for:Protein, omega-3 fats
1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
1/3 cup smoked salmon
1/2 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
Coriander to garnish
• Use aspiralizer to prepare the courgette and create courgetti or use a speed peeler to make courgette ribbons.
• Stir in the garlic powder and 1 egg into the courgette.
• Cook the courgette in a non-stick frying pan with a little oil. Pat the courgette down with the back of a wooden spoon to help it stick together.
• Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat until it turns golden brown. Then turn the rosti over and cook for a further 5 minutes. Put to one side.
• Fry an egg; leave the yolk runny if preferred.
• Top the rosti with the smoked salmon, fried egg and avocado.
• Sprinkle with the chilli flakes and coriander.
And that’s that! Bon apetite!