We process your orders as swiftly as we possibly can, and give you realistic estimated delivery dates which we do our best to achieve - but you’ll understand we can’t always guarantee delivery dates where it’s out of our control.
Orders received after 2pm on Friday will normally be processed on Monday. In the unlikely event that the Secret Saviours product you order is out of stock, we’ll get in contact to ask if you’d rather keep the goods on backorder or get a refund.
- We aim to despatch your order within 24 hours of your order being placed.
- You can usually expect your order to take between 48 and 72 hours to be delivered to the UK if the order is placed before 2pm. (The Highlands and Northern Ireland could take a further 24 hours).
- We will send your order using various courier delivery services. (UK only)
- A signature on delivery may be required.
- You can track your UK order here
What types of delivery do we offer and what do they cost?
In the UK, we usually use Royal Mail courier service to deliver your order. Whilst 98% of deliveries are done within 48 hours there’s no guarantee that this will be the case for all orders.
* Next day delivery is only available if your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday. If you pay for next day delivery on a Friday before 2pm it will arrive the following Monday. If you pay for next day delivery after 2pm on Friday it will arrive the following Tuesday.
Costs and timings of delivery vary depending on your location.
Please refer to the chart for more information about delivery to your local area. The costs below are typical for a one Band Kit or one Full-Briefs Kit.
If your country is not on the list below then, please get in touch and we will arrange shipping to your country
|United Kingdom||2-3 days||Royal Mail||Free|
|United Kingdom||*next weekday||DPD||£ 3.00|
Regrettably due to the long custom delays and high custom duties to our customers have we have had to suspend all international deliveries for the time being. We are hoping that we will be able to reintroduce international shipments by the end of July 2022.
What happens if there’s no one to sign for delivery?
Most courier deliveries do require a signature but if you’re going to be out you can arrange with Royal Mail to have the package left in a safe place.
If you haven’t pre-arranged a safe place and the package cannot be delivered a contact card should be left for you to arrange re-delivery or collection. If no contact is made with the courier within 7 working days your parcel will automatically be returned to us.