Pregnancy is an incredible thing, truly miraculous and an absolutely wonderful time. That said, it can be a strain on a woman's body and it's really important to try and relax whenever you can to give your body a break and allow it to focus on growing your mini human.
A pregnancy spa is the perfect way to take some time out from the everyday stresses and strains and spend some time focusing on nothing but you and your precious bump. These 5 pregnancy spas will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, ready to continue on your pregnancy journey as you prepare to meet you baby. It is important to familiarise yourself with the NHS guidelines about using spa facilities during pregnancy, as well as speaking to the spa before you go to ensure that your chosen package is completely suitable during pregnancy.
1. The Vale Hotel in the Vale of Glamorgan is the largest spa in Wales and their spa days include a treatment and a delicious healthy lunch.
2. Nottinghamshire's Eden Hall is a luxurious day spa offering a Little Butterfly Mother to Be treatment that can be added to any of their day packages and will leave mummy and bump feeling amazing.
3. The Titanic Spa in Huddersfield offers pregnant ladies the 'Nurture' package, with treatment options available for all three trimesters and access to bump friendly areas of the spa, including their salt regulated pool and hydrazone.
4. Champneys is synonymous with pampering and they offer a Baby On Board treatments at their various locations across the UK, giving pregnant ladies the chance to relax and unwind with tailored treatments to add to their famous spa experiences.
5. So Sobo is Scotland's only destination spa, set within the glorious Sobo Castle. It offers two pregnancy massage options as well as other suitable treatments, all in the newly refurbished spa containing top of the range and truly spectacular facilities and delicious food.
So how about it mama? Treat yourself to a babymoon with your partner, a baby shower with a difference or just a bit of 'me time', because you're doing an amazing thing and you deserve it!