Hamper terms and conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address and a sentence telling us what they think about stretch marks.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Secret Saviours containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- A full list of hamper contents is available on request at email@example.com.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must submit your name and email address and sentence about stretch marks. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with, the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Secret Saviours accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Secret Saviours.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 19th December 2016. Entries received outside this timeframe will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 20th December 2016.
- The winner will be notified by email on 20th December 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Secret Saviours within 14 days of being notified by Secret Saviours, then the winner's prize will be forfeited. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by courier for next day delivery.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 21st January 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Secret Saviours Prize Draw, Liverpool Science Park Innovation Centre, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom L3 5TF.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Secret Saviours retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity upon Secret Saviours’ reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Secret Saviours, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Secret Saviours) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice. In entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
The Prize Draw will be governed by Secret Saviours, Liverpool Science Park Innovation Centre, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom